[Koha] [KOHA] How do I repeat the Web Installer Process again.

Susan Mustafa susan.mustafa at gmail.com
Sun Aug 8 17:07:36 NZST 2010

Hello Everyone,

This may seem odd to some, but I need to repeat the web re-install of Koha
from the beginning, this is after it successfully completed the first time?

Why you ask.

- Two versions of Koha (3.0 Production, 3.1 Development)
- Koha 3.0 --Database Dump is in 3.0 structure

I will go into webmin, delete the koha database of 3.1 and do an import of
the 3.0 DUMP.

Now this is where the [Web Installer] comes in, it has step 3 which [UPdates
the structure of my Koha] to 3.1 without affecting my latest data.

I tried going to
http://127.0.1.1:8080/cgi-bin/koha/installer/install.plagain but it
will not let me run it again.  It knows it completed and
finished the first time.

Kindly help,

Best Regards,