[Koha] Exporting MARC framework ?

Ian Bays ian.bays at ptfs-europe.com
Sun Aug 8 05:32:01 NZST 2010

As mentioned some time ago by Henri Laurent Damien:

"All you have to do is a mysqldump Mydb marc_subfield_structure
marc_tag_structure biblio_frameworks --where 'frameworkcode=Yourcode'
--no-create-info
And you get them as a text file.
"

This way you can isolate just that framework and all its components, take it and load it to other systems etc.

I would be (pleasantly) surprised however if just changing the framework enabled full conformance with DanMarc.  Keep us all informed of your success or "challenges".

Ian