[Koha] Subtitles (245b) not appearing in staff client

Kurt Bodling kbodling at mountvernon.org
Thu Aug 5 05:16:20 NZST 2010

Chris,

How is the visibility of that subfield set in the framework?

See Manual section 1.4.1.4. "Edit Framework Subfields".  The hiddenness
constraints -7, -4, -3 and -2 could, as I understand it, let a subfield
act as you describe: visible in OPAC and hidden in staff client
("intranet").

Or maybe I don't understand this setting correctly.

Kurt
Mount Vernon