[Koha] Koha 3.0.6 (Community Ed.) on FreeBSD

Joel Harbottle joel.harbottle at hotmail.com.au
Wed Aug 4 01:00:32 NZST 2010

Hi All,

We are currently attempting to install Koha 3.0.6 (Community edition) on a Development server.

Our Library's Systems Support & Development Officer is currently trying to install Koha 3.0.6 on a Development Server which is running the FreeBSD v7.2 Operating System, and has come across a slight problem with CPAN.

At present, the install is unable to proceed because CPAN is unable to find the pre-requisite files. See attached document [Pasted_Data_467e.txt]. Is there away to set CPAN to be able to automatically download and install these files during the process of installing Koha, so that each file and its dependencies don't have to be downloaded and installed separately from the CPAN website?

Also, on a final note, is there any library's out there which have Koha 3.0.6 installed on a server running the FreeBSD Operating System? If so, I would greatly appreciate hearing from you about any problems your library may have had during the process of installing Koha.

Many thanks in anticipation!

Kindest Regards,

Joel

Joel Harbottle
Library Technician

Library Services (Tasmania)
Email: Joel.Harbottle at hotmail.com.au

Please ignore the Hotmail Web Advertisement(s) below: