[Koha] KohaCon in 84 days

Kristina Hoeppner kristina at catalyst.net.nz
Mon Aug 2 23:05:53 NZST 2010

Hello,

(apologies for cross-posting)

Koha celebrates its 10th anniversary this year. As you know, we will hold this year's KohaCon in Wellington from 25-27 October 2010, followed by a Hackfest. You still have time to register. There are just 84 days left until kick-off.

Please check out the conference web site at http://www.kohacon10.org.nz/ for further details including the conference schedule. We would like to welcome you to this free conference in Wellington during the southern hemisphere's spring.

As you will be in the country of the birth of Koha, why not pay a visit to Koha's proper birthplace? We have planned an exciting trip to Levin, just north of Wellington, where everything started, for 28 October 2010. This excursion does not only give you the opportunity to visit Levin, it's library, and meet the mayor, but also participate in a powhiri, a traditional Maori welcome ceremony and experience traditional Maori food. You can find the trip details at http://www.kohacon10.org.nz/2010/program/levintrip.html

If you have questions regarding the conference, please contact us at http://www.kohacon10.org.nz/contact.html

Cheers

Kristina
for the Organizing Committee of KohaCon10