[Koha] LibLime Thoughts

Bob Birchall @ Calyx bob at calyx.net.au
Fri Apr 30 18:33:02 NZST 2010

David,
Thank you for a thoughtful post.
There are a number of aspects to this.  I don't want to bore readers of the
list with lengthy arguments.

As a member of the committee I had agreed to a meeting on Friday night
(Sydney time).  I then learnt that the meeting was to be at 6am on Saturday
my time.  That was not practical for me and I apologised.  Concurrently
there was an exchange about agenda and the committee generally drew back.

The invitation to dialogue remains open as the post to koha-community.org
states.  Please bear in mind the limited role of the Committee (it is a
Committee of Horowhenua Library Trust, not of the community as such).  It
has little bearing on the established methods for participating in the Koha
community.  These are and remain open to PTFS, Liblime or whoever.  Open
(fortunately, in my opinion) means open.

Regards,
Bob Birchall