[Koha] LibLime Thoughts

COURYHOUSE at aol.com COURYHOUSE at aol.com
Fri Apr 30 17:23:33 NZST 2010

A way to nip any PTFS threats of totalitarianism   in the  bud is  for a
group of people to get together and just spew out  for  free what PTFS  seeks
to capitalize on...

Everyone gains!    well except perhaps PTFS who seems to be  sticking their
first foot out an a nasty manner... oh well!

Ed#

In a message dated 4/29/2010 10:12:09 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time,