[Koha] marc import fails

Joel Cornuz jcornuz at gmail.com
Fri Apr 30 12:29:57 NZST 2010

Hi there,

Thanks for your help. As it happens, I tried getting a few records via
Mercury (free XP Z39.50 client). I couldn't import them either. As stated,
however, the Bookwhere files could be imported via bulkmarcimport.pl - but
not by web interface...

So I suspect the problem is with Koha or with  my installation...

Thanks for your help. I'll keep looking and would welcome other ideas ;-P

Joel