[Koha] Barcode scanner, labels, and receipt printer

J M pulgo_2000 at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 30 11:04:20 NZST 2010

Hello, everyone,

A pleasure to join this listserv!

I'm using Liblime's Koha Express and now I'm about to start shopping for a barcode scanner, a receipt printer, and preprinted barcode labels. Does anyone have any advice/suggestions? I would like to know other people's experiences, particularly with Koha Express. The Koha version I have is 3.00.02.012.

Any specific scanner to get or not get?

Any specific receipt printer to get or not get?

Should I order standard 14-digit labels? Are they compatible with Koha?

Anything else I should know?

Many thanks in advance,

JM