[Koha] Barcode integration in koha

Koustubha Kale kmkale at anantcorp.com
Thu Apr 29 18:24:21 NZST 2010

2010/4/29 vishnu varthan <vishnu at e-ndicus.com>

> Hi all,
>
> I am new user of koha. I need to integrate barcode reader for my koha
> library management system. i am using centos,koha3.

Vishnu,
What exactly do you mean by "integrate barcode reader"?

barcode readers are plug and play devices. You plug it in and scan the
barcode in the patron / catalouge item text box as the case may be.

Regards,
Koustubha Kale
Anant Corporation

Contact Details :
Address  : 103, Armaan Residency, R. W Sawant Road, Nr. Golden Dyes Naka,
Thane (w),
        Maharashtra, India, Pin : 400601.
TeleFax  : +91-22-21720108, +91-22-21720109
Mobile     : +919820715876
Website  : http://www.anantcorp.com
Blog : http://www.anantcorp.com/blog/?author=2