[Koha] Help Getting Overdue Notices to Print

Susan Bennett susan.bennett at geaugalibrary.info
Thu Apr 29 00:12:16 NZST 2010

I wrote a set of macro's to convert the email attachments of overdue notices
into an easy to print format.  I'd be happy to share with anyone who could
use them. They are in VBA and use Excel and Word. You'd have to do some
modifications for your library's name and the path to the docs but nothing
major.

Susan Bennett
ILS System Administrator
Geauga County Public Library