[Koha] PTFS Koha Community Support and the Koha.org Website

Greg Barniskis gregb at scls.lib.wi.us
Wed Apr 28 01:19:45 NZST 2010

Galen Charlton (and others) have suggested that PTFS simply:
> point koha.org to koha-community.org

While I agree that this would be a welcome gesture of faith in the
community, it should be noted that there is still important content on
koha.org that is not yet available on koha-community.org (namely the 3.0
manual, and I am not sure what else). It would be nice if that sort of
thing were resolved before any wildcard redirection of the domain name
was implemented.

South Central Library System (SCLS)
<gregb at scls.lib.wi.us>, (608) 242-4716