[Koha] Fwd: Another authorities issue

Rachel Hollis Rachel.Hollis at stevenshenager.edu
Tue Apr 27 06:41:02 NZST 2010

It works in our Koha 3.01, however when our users click a subject heading, they receive a “No results match your search for ‘an:2812’ in CASI Libraries Catalog” screen, even when we have more than the one item with the subject heading. The message indicates to me that the authority files are being used. We have:
BiblioAddsAuthorities set to ON
dontmerge set to ON
Evidently Koha's on-the-fly authorities is a known issue in 3.01 and is believed to be fixed by 3.0.5.

Rachel Hollis, librarian
Stevens-Henager College, Boise Idaho Campus
2010 Winner of Best Places to Work in Idaho
http://www.bestplacestoworkinidaho.com/