[Koha] PTFS Koha Community Support and the Koha.org Website

Joann Ransom jransom at library.org.nz
Mon Apr 26 16:47:34 NZST 2010

Hi all,

Yes I have been asked as well, and my response remains exactly as it was
when I answered Kelly's original post last week:

" I wonder if a better, more collegial approach, might be to redirect
koha.org to the community site: koha-community.org."

I do believe this to be a better approach than going to head to head
with the Koha global community by resurrecting the old site in
competition with the new koha-community.org site which is working
splendidly and which is available to the entire community in terms of
adding and editing content.

Cheers Jo.

PS For the record, in case anyone is wondering, the  HLT Koha Committee
has written twice inviting PTFS to discuss the Koha community assets
including koha.org and have yet to be acknowledged by PTFS.