[Koha] Koha - batch loading records into frameworks

savitra sirohi savitra.sirohi at osslabs.biz
Wed Apr 21 16:00:36 NZST 2010

Linda,

I don't believe it is possible to load the framework code along with
records. You may need to update records directly in the mysql tables.

However, I am trying to understand why do you need the frameworks
codes loaded in the first place? If and when you edit the records via
the GUI, you can choose to change the framework.

Thanks,
Savitra Sirohi
Nucsoft OSS Labs
http://www.osslabs.biz