[Koha] Re-Call for Proposals for KohaCon10

Joann Ransom jransom at library.org.nz
Wed Apr 21 09:30:41 NZST 2010

I second Chris's call for registrations :)

We are putting together a programme here which includes a few special
things like a Mayoral reception in Levin followed by a powhiri to
welcome us on to the local Marae followed by an evening meal. I will
need to start advising numbers so don't be shy :) And don't forget the
road trip as an alternative option for the trip from Auckland to
Wellington.

Cheers Jo.