[Koha] Koha as a federated library

savitra sirohi savitra.sirohi at osslabs.biz
Sat Apr 17 19:54:24 NZST 2010

Anselm, nice work on Joomla integration!

On the look & feel for each library I suggest you use the multi-opac
feature in koha. With this feature you can assign different css files
for each library. Also the search will be performed only on that
library's items.

You will need different sub-domains for each library.

Here is an example:
http://east.koha.dce.k12.wi.us/
http://weston.koha.dce.k12.wi.us/

Thanks,