[Koha] Unable to place holds

Martin Longo jmlongo at uncu.edu.ar
Sat Apr 17 03:27:41 NZST 2010

Hi there ...

I too had this issue until yesterday and wasn't able to find any patch
or discussion about it :-( ....

Today, Holds are working (I can put next available items on hold and
choose individual items too) because I added a new default circulation
rule setting 'Default' on the itemtype and 'Default' on the
borrowertype...  I didn't change my previous rules, just added the new one

I have to further test holds to see if everything works as it should,
but this is a start :) ... and maybe this information helps to fix this
problem :)

Best regards!

Martin Longo