[Koha] Call Numbers Not Displaying

Inock Siziba isiziba at tcz.co.zw
Tue Apr 13 20:01:09 NZST 2010

We are currently experiencing the same poblem as call numbers are not
displaying in the OPAC. The call numbers used to display normally in our
OPAC & the librarian interface until we recently up graded to koha
3.00.06.   In addition to call numbers not displaying, the OPAC is also
displaying some titles as being checked out, when infact the titles in
question are available. Unfotunately, we also have not been able to fix
the problem, can someone please help?

Inock Siziba