[Koha] Updating Koha

Amber Amland library at mountainviewics.org
Tue Apr 13 12:47:26 NZST 2010

Darla,

Yes, we did have to update our system.  It depends on what version of Linux
and Koha you already have. Since ours was 5 years old we needed a newer
version of Linux and a computer that had more hard drive space than our old
one.  Our server computer is 8 years old and sometimes makes loud noises, so
we wanted a newer server anyway.

Amber Amland
Librarian
Mountainview International Christian School
www.mountainviewics.org
library at mountainviewics.org