[Koha] shelf browser language tweak

Rich Boulet rboulet at bluehill.lib.me.us
Sat Apr 10 06:01:38 NZST 2010

One thing that our patrons found confusing about the Koha shelf browser was
the "Browse Shelf" link.  Many times patrons thought that we had an actual
Browse Shelf, a physical location in the library, and would ask where it
was.  Our support company, PTFS, changed the link to "Browse the Shelves"
instead and we have not had the same confusion since.

-Rich Boulet

Richard Boulet
Library Director
Blue Hill Public Library