[Koha] Cost Analysis Information

Lori Ayre loriayre at gmail.com
Thu Apr 8 04:09:36 NZST 2010

I'd love to hear this level of detail from other libraries.  I get this
question from libraries all the time so it would be to capture it somewhere.
 I'd like to post it at Open Source - Open Libraries in our Q&A section if
there are no objections.  And I hope a couple more larger libraries will
contribute answers.

Lori