[Koha] Tying different databases together

Olugbenga Adara gbengaadara at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 4 09:27:19 NZST 2010

Hello all,

Happy Easter to everyone. I am trying to find out out to have a single search interface that will search koha, dspace, LANTEEAL and possible other online journals like jstor.

I've been taking a look at dbwiz but i cant seem to get how to get it to search koha and helpful documentation. Also I've heard about solutions like libraryfind.

My question now is, has anybody done this and can give me advice or pointers to documentation etc?, is it feasible?

I will appreciate any help.

Thanks

Olugbenga Adara
Mobile: 234-803-3220288