[Koha] Cost Analysis Information

Jim and Laurie Barnes czechbarnes at gmail.com
Fri Apr 2 08:31:03 NZDT 2010

Dear Koha Listserve,

We are in the process of doing a cost analysis for installation and self-hosting
of Koha and would be interested in detailed budget information including
equipment, personnel, and maintenance costs for a small private library. If you
have this sort of information and would be willing to share we would be most
grateful. We would be interested especially in specific equipment needs and the
amount of time needed for installation. Thanks

With Best Regards,

Laurie Barnes

---
Virus Database (VPS): 100401-0, 04/01/2010
Tested on: 4/1/2010 9:31:16 PM