No subject

Sun Sep 13 00:35:17 NZST 2009

related to character matching, and should be left as en for databases that
will be used mostly by English-speaking users.

The error message is caused by an incorrect definition of Local-number in
/etc/koha/zebradb/marc_defs/biblios/record.abs; I had to uncomment the
following line to get indexing working:

melm 090$c     Local-number:w

--
Jesse Weaver

--0015175cb40a7a836a047756a8cd

r">&lt;<a href=3D"mailto:rick at praxis.com.au">rick at praxis.com.au</a>&gt;</sp=
an><br><blockquote class=3D"gmail_quote" style=3D"border-left: 1px solid rg=
b(204, 204, 204); margin: 0pt 0pt 0pt 0.8ex; padding-left: 1ex;">
Hi all,<br>
We have a Koha migration from 229 to 300. The site is in English but<br>
the database contains both English and French text.<br>
During the install answered the Zebra Indexing question as &quot;en&quot;, =
i.e.<br>
Primary language for Zebra indexing (en, fr) [en]<br>
My question to the list: is it important to specify &quot;fr&quot; if there=
 are<br>
french language titles / data in the biblio data?<br>
I ask because we are now getting errors when we try to rebuild<br>
the index from scratch, i.e.<br>
[warn] Record didn&#39;t contain match fields in (bib1,Local-number)<br>
cheers<br>
rickw<br>
--<br>