[Koha] zebra daemons not starting at boot

Marty ontariowolf64 at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 29 15:33:20 NZDT 2009

Maybe not really a question for this group but I figured people must have done this.
I am running koha 3 on debian lenny, and everything works as far as I can tell.
However, somehow I am missing something because I cannot get the zebra daemons to start at boot.
I have to start them manually; /usr/share/koha/bin/koha-zebra-ctl.sh start and /usr/share/koha/bin/koha-zebraqueue-ctl.sh start
Can somebody maybe tell me what they have in their /init.d/koha-zebra-daemon and /init.d/koha-zebraqueue-daemon files?

Any help is appreciated!

Marty