[Koha] Clarifying messages in the OPAC

Wagner, Jane jwagner at ptfs.com
Sat Sep 26 02:51:43 NZST 2009

I think combining the two is a great idea -- no real preference on what
the header should be.  Whatever seems to make sense.  The "Message from
the library" header already exists and thus (I assume) has translations
in place, if that makes any difference.

Jane Wagner
Library Systems Analyst
PTFS Inc.