[Koha] Can we clear old/paid fines from borrower records?

Agnes Rivers-Moore arm at hanover.ca
Fri Sep 25 09:32:55 NZST 2009

Dear all

We charge overdue fines by the day, which means that someone with 15
items out late, has 15 lines of say 20c each. When we pay them we get 15
more lines of 'Payment - thanks'. It doesn't take long before the
balance is off the bottom of the screen, and it becomes difficult to see
which amounts are still outstanding.

Is there a way to clear or compress old fines, as there is to clear
circulation history from borrower records? I would like a way to move
the paid amounts to a separate screen (fine log), and keep only unpaid
amounts in the screen you see when paying.

We are on Koha 3.00.00.107.

Thanks,
Agnes

--