[Koha] Holds printed receipt

Agnes Rivers-Moore arm at hanover.ca
Fri Sep 25 09:26:11 NZST 2009

We would also like to have more control over what appears on both the
holds slip and the checkout slip. For instance on the checkout slip we
would like to display the branch address and hours, and for the holds
slip we want phone number and name but not patron's address.

Agnes

--

Agnes Rivers-Moore
Assistant Librarian