[Koha] Can marc tags be hidden

Sheldon T. thecarterii at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 24 02:40:18 NZST 2009

Hi All,

   I'm from the University of Guyana, and I'm trying to customize koha ILS
for our library staff. I've noticed that there are a lot of marc tags (and
some of them aren't relevant to our collection of books) and can cause
mistakes when adding records to the database. I know that the marc tags can
be deleted; I don't want them deleted.
My question is: can the marc tags be hidden (not deleted) in the framework,
so that it wouldn't over whelm the staffs when they are adding records to
Koha.

Thank for all your help in advance=^D.

Regards,
Sheldon