[Koha] Offline circulation module

paul POULAIN paul.poulain at biblibre.com
Wed Sep 23 04:15:20 NZST 2009

Kyle Hall a écrit :
> I know we are, of course, and Geauga County is. However, Biblibre is
> working on a new offline circ client that is a feature complete
> replacement for mine that works as a firefox plugin. It's not quite
> done, but when it is, the workflow will be much improved.

Hello,

If anyone want to give a try, it's available here :
https://addons.mozilla.org/fr/firefox/addon/14399
This version is just a replacement for Kyle PHP client part, just upload
the .koc file on ~/Desktop on koha (no changes on server side)

We did not tried it on a production site yet, so, try with care ! but we
would be happy to have feedback.

There is an RFC for improvement here :
http://wiki.koha.org/doku.php?id=offline_circulation_firefox_plugin

--