[Koha] Offline circulation module

Kyle Hall kyle.m.hall at gmail.com
Wed Sep 23 02:42:49 NZST 2009

Not at this time. I see no reason why there could not be a 'Download
Offline Circ Borrowers File' page in Koha that would generate it on
the fly. Of course, that would still require LL to implement it. If
you can get a copy of your database sql, you could create your own
local mysql database and run the script on that with minor
modifications. Let me know and I'll help you out.

There is another option:
Download these queries as CSV files:
SELECT borrowernumber,
       cardnumber,
       surname,
       firstname,
       address,
       city,
       phone,
       dateofbirth,
       sum( accountlines.amountoutstanding ) as total_fines
FROM borrowers
LEFT JOIN accountlines USING (borrowernumber)
GROUP BY borrowernumber;

SELECT issues.borrowernumber,
                issues.date_due,
                items.itemcallnumber,
                biblio.title,
                biblioitems.itemtype
         FROM   issues, items, biblioitems, biblio
         WHERE issues.itemnumber = items.itemnumber
         AND items.biblionumber = biblioitems.biblionumber
         AND items.biblionumber = biblio.biblionumber
         AND returndate IS NULL

Now you can use an sqlite tool to convert those csv files into sqlite
v2 databases. The former is name 'borrowers', the latter is 'issues'

This may help get you started:
http://www.indigorose.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10497

Kyle

http://www.kylehall.info