[Koha] Items not added when importing MARC

savitra sirohi savitra.sirohi at osslabs.biz
Tue Sep 22 06:56:15 NZST 2009

Amy, do you have the branch code in your 952s? If yes, does that
branch code exist in the database?

Also I think you should try importing with bulkmarcimport, it might
show errors that the GUI utility does not.

On the Linux command line, go to the migration_tools directory and type:

./bulkmarcimport -v -file <path to import file>

Thanks,
Savitra Sirohi
Nucsoft OSS Labs
http://www.osslabs.biz