[Koha] Koha Foundation Surveys

Nicole Engard nengard at gmail.com
Sun Sep 20 03:09:23 NZST 2009

Ben,

Anyone can answer it - we just won't know that they aren't using Koha
yet :)  Feel free to share this on any and all mailing lists - like I
said (and everyone said in the meeting) anyone with an interest in
Koha - now or in the future - is free to answer the questions -- I
just didn't think ahead of time to ask why they were answering :(
Sorry

Nicole