[Koha] Extended Patron attributes

Roche III, Edward edward_roche at solanco.k12.pa.us
Sat Sep 19 03:43:25 NZST 2009

Can you have more than one extended attribute for a patron? I imported
one on Weds and it worked fine, so  I did another this morning it
completed with no issue but when I select one of the patrons in Koha to
view the data it only shows the last imported attribute and if you
select edit to fix the first imported attribute there is no data list
just the attribute fields. If I save the blanks it deletes the data. I
did look at the borrowers attribute table and all the attributes that
were imported the first time where deleted???? I guess you need to do
all of them at one time? Why is that?

Thanks

Ed

Edward J. Roche

Network Administrator

Solanco School District

717.786.2151 x2437

"At the End of the Day, Did You Play to Win or Not to Lose?"