[Koha] Koha database documentation

Sheldon T. thecarterii at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 19 02:32:16 NZST 2009

Hi All,

   I'm from the University of Guyana, and I'm trying to do a documentation
for our library staff. This documentation is basically an illustration of
the tables that are affected when data is entered into Koha. These data can
be adding a new patron, deleting patrons, entering Bibliographic
information, adding items to the a record and so on. The problem is that I
cannot find the table(s) that is affected when a new framework is created.
Can anyone tell me which table(s) is affected when a new framework is added
to Koha.
Thank you for your help in advance.

Regards,
Sheldon