[Koha] How to search by Language on OPAC?

Melisa Canales mcanales29 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 18 09:08:19 NZST 2009

Hello,

On the OPAC Advanced Search page one of the search options on the drop down
list is "Language."  Our collection contains a lot of foreign language films
and it was my understanding we could use this field to search for all films
in a particular language.  Does anyone know the MARC tag that links to this
search field?  I've tried different ones, but have been unable to find the
right one.  Or maybe my understanding of the search field is incorrect...

Thank you,
Melisa Canales