[Koha] LibLime Enterprise Koha Q&A

Daniel Grobani dgrobani at samuelmerritt.edu
Thu Sep 17 09:19:15 NZST 2009

Hi,

I just got off the phone with Joshua Ferraro. My library is a LibLime
customer, and we had some business to discuss.

I took advantage of the opportunity to express the concern that I share with
many others about LibLime making their code available to the community. He
said, "We will not be making our git repo public as it contains
customer-sensitive data." I asked him if I could quote him, and he said yes.
So there it is.

I also asked if all of the sponsored enhancements would be shared, or if a
customer could withhold enhancements altogether. He said that because the
code's under the GPL, it would have to be released eventually.

Cheers,

Daniel Grobani
System Administrator
John A. Graziano Memorial Library