[Koha] New install error.

Chadwick, John, DCA john.chadwick at state.nm.us
Wed Sep 16 06:16:55 NZST 2009

We are finally staging our production server that will house a couple of
Koha sites to begin with using apache virtual hosting. I downloaded and
install the latest version from the git repository and I have done a
clean install. I am now getting something a bit strange and any help
would be appreciated.

When I use the following URL, we get to the Installer with no problem:

http://localhost/cgi-bin/koha/installer/install.pl

However, when we use the standard http://localhost:8080
<http://localhost:8080/>  I get the following:

production mode - trapped fatal error

-----+

John Chadwick, Ed.D. Information Technology Manager

New Mexico State Library

1209 Camino Carlos Rey

Santa Fe, NM 87507

Phone: 505-476-9740  Cell: 505-629-8116 Fax: 505-476-9761

john.chadwick at state.nm.us

http://www.nmstatelibrary.org

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail, including all attachments is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited unless specifically provided under the New Mexico Inspection of Public Records Act. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender and destroy all copies of this message. -- This email has been scanned by the Sybari - Antigen Email System.

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail,including all attachments is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review,use,disclosure or distribution is prohibited unless specifically provided under the New Mexico Inspection of Public Records Act. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender and destroy all copies of this message.  -- This email has been scanned by the MessageLabs Email Security System.