[Koha] Help fpr koha

Abhishek Amberkar [अभिषेक] abhishek.amberkar at gmail.com
Tue Sep 15 18:59:09 NZST 2009

2009/9/13 Rupesh Gaur <rupesh_gaur at rediffmail.com>

> Is any one in India - Haryana who help me to proper run the software? I have litter bit >knowledge of koha 2.8 on window and also ceated data base on it about 300 records. I >intersted to interduced it  on circualtion.
>
> With warm regards,
>
> Rupesh Gaur
>
> Librarian
> I G N College
> (Affilated to Kurukshetra University Kurukshetra )
> Ladwa (Kurukshetra)
> Ph. No. 01744- 260334, 260114(O)
> Mobile No 919466694800
> 919896294550 (R)
>
> E Mail: rupesh_gaur at rediffmail.com
> rupesh_gaur2003 at yahoo.com
> gaurrupesh at gmail.com

We have created a special and easy method of installing Koha with
Debian. We also send installation DVDs for free of cost ( in India
only). For any kind of support you can drop us mail on
support at kohaindia.org. If you are interested in DVDs along with the
easy to follow installation manual ( http://www.kohaindia.org/debian-lenny/ ),
you can always drop a request on
http://kohaindia.org/request_koha_cd.php.

Try our method of installing koha, and if you stuck anywhere we are
always ready to help you.

--
With Regards
Abhishek Amberkar