[Koha] Instalation of KOHA

Abhishek Amberkar [अभिषेक] abhishek.amberkar at gmail.com
Tue Sep 15 17:16:37 NZST 2009

2009/9/14 Mamta Arora <mamtamlib at gmail.com>

> Dear All professionals
>
> I want installation of KOHA pls. provide detail step by step l.
>
> Thanks
>
> --
> Ms. Mamta Arora
> Librarian
> Chitkara College of Education for Women
> Patiala Chandigarh National Highway Village. Fatehpur Gari, Teh. Rajpura
>
> Administrative Office :
> Saraswati Kendra, Plot 11-12,
> Dainik Bhaskar Building, Sector 25-D,
> Chandigarh-160014, India.
> Phone : 91.172.4691800

We have created a special and easy method of installing Koha with
Debian. We also send installation DVDs for free of cost ( in India
only). For any kind of support you can drop us mail on
support at kohaindia.org. If you are interested in DVDs along with the
easy to follow installation manual you can always drop a request on
http://kohaindia.org/request_koha_cd.php.

Try our method of installing koha, and if you stuck anywhere we are
always ready to help you.

--
With Regards
Abhishek Amberkar