[Koha] LibLime announces LibLime Enterprise Koha

Nicolas Morin nicolas.morin at biblibre.com
Sat Sep 12 04:57:25 NZST 2009

On Fri, Sep 11, 2009 at 6:30 PM, Erik Lewis <elewis at ngrl.org> wrote:
> Is Koha now officially forked?

Hi Erik,
I asked this very question in an email onlist to Joshua Ferraro,
LibLime's CEO, on Aug. 4th. My email read: "Josh considers that "a
split in the product" has "already happened": we have a fork, we just
didn't know it. Can you confirm this?"
See http://lists.katipo.co.nz/pipermail/koha/2009-August/019685.html
for the whole email and thus some context.
I never got an answer, neither on list, nor off list.
I guess our shared question if for Liblime to answer.
Nicolas

> On Sep 11, 2009, at 12:26 PM, Walls, Ian wrote:
>
>> Noticed this while poking around koha.org...
>>
>> http://koha.org/news/liblime-announces-liblime-enterprise-koha

>> This email message, including any attachments, is for the sole use
>> of the intended recipient(s) and may contain information that is
>> proprietary, confidential, and exempt from disclosure under
>> applicable law. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or
>> distribution is prohibited. If you have received this email in error
>> please notify the sender by return email and delete the original
>> message. Please note, the recipient should check this email and any
>> attachments for the presence of viruses. The organization accepts no
>> liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this
>> email.

Nicolas Morin
Mobile: +33(0)633 19 11 36
http://www.biblibre.com