[Koha] Koha support from PTFS Europe

Nick Dimant nick.dimant at ptfs-europe.com
Tue Sep 8 03:24:57 NZST 2009

Hi all

In the light of Chris's comments I thought I would use this opportunity
to up-date the list with where PTFS Europe are with supporting Koha:

1.  We are in the process of implementing Koha at 4 organisations right
now - an international agency, a management consultancy, a school and a
scientific research library.

2.  We are also contributing code and are in discussion with BibLibre
about helping them test and document the acquisitions work they have
developed as part of 3.2.

3.  We submitted our application to get listed on "Pay for support" - we
look forward to getting feedback soon.  In fact we applied a few weeks
ago and have not heard anything yet.  Does anyone know how soon we will
be listed and/or contacted?

Koha is a great product and the more I see of it the more I like it!  It
is really good to be part of this worldwide community.

Nick Dimant
Managing Director
PTFS Europe Ltd
nick.dimant at ptfs-europe.com