[Koha] sample CSV File converted from a plain excel file

Olugbenga Adara gbengaadara at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 4 08:21:42 NZST 2009

Hello Nadel,

My CSV file may not necessarily be useful to you. You define your csv field to marc tag/field mapping in marc edit. if you use this template regularly you may then save your mapping as a .mrd file.

However if you still want a sample .csv, .mrd, .mrk and .mrc file just let me know.

Cheers

Olugbenga Adara
Mobile: 234-803-3220288