No subject

Tue Sep 1 12:45:59 NZST 2009

Systems existing today.
So our records are plainly saved and recorded in an Excel File.

Yesterday, someone converted our excel file into a .mrk file.
But I also want to learn how to do this on my own.
I've read tutorials on doing so.
Unfortunately, I can't follow the instructions given. Im a bit confused.

I was just hoping if somebody can send me a sample csv file that is
converted from the original excel file? Even if it consists only of 5-10
records. I just want to see the format of that CSV file for me to make one
like that.

Thanks very much!

Hoping,

Nadel