[Koha] Amazon . server error

MJ Ray mjr at phonecoop.coop
Wed Sep 2 20:36:36 NZST 2009

Kete Jourge asked:
> from few days i have internal server error in amazon.pm file i can't fix this problem ... any soultions i can't search in opac

Hi.  Thanks for the question, but to help with that, we need a bit
more information.  You probably need to tell us:-

* Any error message (preferred) or precise problem description.
If there's no useful error on the screen (it only says something
like Internal Server Error), check any relevant log files you can find.

* Web address of error (if any).

* How to obtain the error, step-by-step if possible.

* If that process has worked for you before, the date when it worked.

(This is copy-pasta which you could avoid by reading the list archives
before posting.  I see many bug reports that are missing vital info
like the above and this seems better than you getting no reply.)
--
MJ Ray (slef)  LMS developer and webmaster at     | software