[Koha] Exporting existing custom cataloging framework?

Ian Bays ian.bays at ptfs-europe.com
Wed Sep 2 04:55:36 NZST 2009

Hi Scott,
There is a Fast Add Framework coming up soon I believe and the sql to add that framework is part of that change.  I have used this basic sql to add a similarly basic framework for a customer that did not want the full MARC21 treatment.  If you have a framework that you like you should be able to edit some output from mysqldump and merge with the fast add sql file to get what you want  The sql file was called FA.sql.  If you cannot find it feel free to email on or off list and I will send you what we pulled from HEAD.

Cheers.

Ian

Ian Bays
Director of Projects