[Koha] Patron Bsort2 Category Disappears from Patrons Statistics Report

Chris Mueller catsalsa at gmail.com
Tue Sep 1 10:02:25 NZST 2009

Koha v3.0002012 on Ubuntu

Prior to today only the Patron Bsort1 category had authorized values. Both
Patron Bsort1 and Patron Bsort2 appeared on the new patron add form and on
the Patrons statistics report form.

Today I added authorized values to the Patron Bsort2 category. The new
patron add form still displays Patron Bsort1 and Patron Bsort2. The Patrons
statistics report form *no longer displays* Patron Bsort2.

Has anyone seen this behavior before, or have a solution. I have searched
Bugzilla and the online documentation.

Thanks.

Chris Mueller

Christine Mueller