[Koha] Koha foundation resources and capacity

Chris Cormack chris at bigballofwax.co.nz
Fri Oct 30 06:32:15 NZDT 2009

2009/10/30 Ben Ide <benide at gmail.com>:

> Purely hypothetical, of course.  So no reinterpretation of history is
> required.

Ah so it was a straw man. Excellent we have cleared that up.

> And why would I go back on my word when everyone I promised has been so
> pleasant, patient, and understand?  Hypothetically speak.  :-)

Yeah, over a year of patience is just way too short, and of course
everyone else has been pleasant too, and haven't slandered people at
all?

Ben do you enjoy trying to start fights? I'm just wondering what your
motivation is for being what I can only construe as purposefully
offensive as often as you can on public forums. Including my blog.

Chris