[Koha] Foundation forming #koha IRC meeting 29 October

MJ Ray mjr at phonecoop.coop
Thu Oct 29 23:28:56 NZDT 2009

Thomas Dukleth asked:
> On Wed, October 28, 2009 20:37, Ben Ide wrote:
> > Dang.  I'll be busy again.
> >
> > Be sure to decide how much the community is willing to spend on purchasing
> > the assets it wants to acquire.
>
> Ben, why should the community necessarily need to purchase assets or what
> assets would the community necessarily need to purchase?

I'm not sure that all asset holders have agreed to donate all assets,
so it seems a worthwhile question.

More generally, isn't it fair to at least reimburse any out-of-pocket
expenses for registrations of things like domain names?

So I'll add these three topics (expenses, purchase and amount) to the
agenda.

Thanks both,
--
MJ Ray (slef)  Webmaster and LMS developer at     | software